Normal Price : RM118
The new flowable composite complements the mouldable Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill composite. In essence, Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is based on the composition of Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill. The material is applied as a bulk-fill base in Class I and Class II restorations. Just like the existing version, it can be light-cured in large increments of up to four millimetres, requiring only short light exposure times. Excellent affinity to cavity walls and self-levelling consistency round off the benefits offered by this volume replacement material.
Another strength of the new composite lies in the Aessencio technology. This technology causes the translucency of the material to decrease from 28% to approx. 10% during polymerization.
- Time-saving due to 4 mm bulk-filling
- More esthetic than other bulk-fill composites. Particularly in cases of discoloured tooth structure
- Ideal in combination with Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill and Tetric N-Ceram
- As initial layer / first increment in Class I and II composite restorations in permanent teeth
- Restorations in deciduous teeth (without capping layer)