Normal Price : RM280/btl
Tetric N-Bond Universal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch.
Tetric N-Bond Universal showed high bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin.
Tetric N-Bond Universal is the universal bonding agent available in the traditional bottle as well as the unique VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with min-imal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION - For direct and indirect bonding procedures and compatibility with all etching techniques
- PREDICTABLE RESULTS - High bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin
- UNIVERSAL DELIVERY - Available in bottles and the convenient VivaPen
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect resto-rations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas